Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 9-10 minutes
Total Time: 14-15 minutes
- 2 servings (110 g) of Choco Cake mix
- 1/2 C water
- 1 Tbsp chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray donut tray
- In a bowl mix Choco Cake mix and water. Then fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill donut molds half way.
- Place in oven for 9-10 minutes. Texture should be cake like and not too dry.
- Let cool and enjoy!
* Add glaze, frosting or peanut butter if you'd like!
*19 Net carbs
Don't forget to tag us on Instagram @wake_up_waffles or on Facebook!